Surreal photography by Katerina Plotnikova
“Ōkunoshima (大久野島) (…) is often called Usagi Shima, or Rabbit Island, because of the numerous wild rabbits that roam the island; they are rather tame and will approach humans.”
EVERYONE LETS GO LOOK AT ALL THE FUCKING BUNNIES
remember when everyone used limewire and when you downloaded a song most of the time it was never the song and instead you got a clip of bill clinton saying i did not have sexual relations with that woman
That clip was common in the days of Napster, too.
That’s why mIRC
just a friendly reminder that for over a hundred years, pit bulls used to be referred to as “the nanny dog” and their main job was as babysitters.
- in temperance tests (the equivalent of how many times your kid can poke your dog in the eye before it bites him) of all breeds the most tolerant was the golden retriever. the second most tolerant was the pit bull. temperament evaluations by the american temperament test society give american pit bull terriers a very high passing rate of 82.6%, while the average passing rate for the other 121 dog breeds tested was only 77%.
- pit bulls are not naturally human aggressive. in fact pit bull puppies prefer human company to their mother’s two weeks before all other dogs.
- no spayed/neutered, indoor pit bull has ever killed a person.
- contrary to the popular myth, pit bulls DO NOT have locking jaws.
- approximately 6000 pit bulls are put to death every day, by far the highest number of any breed euthanized.
HEY ALEX LOOK
Will reblog every time
Bowie & Iggy ready for a night on the town
Page 2 of 117